The most comprehensive TMS program
The TMS Advantage has become a leader in providing quality Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation treatment. Our focus on quality care provides us the opportunity to do research and achieve remission and response rates higher than the national average. Our research, along with many studies we have reviewed, show that when we focus on therapy, lifestyle modifications, blood work and sleep monitoring, we see better TMS responses. It’s that simple. TMS Advantage is the first and only TMS provider to offer such a comprehensive program to each of our patients, so please call or request information to see what we can do for you!
Sleep – exercise monitoring
The TMS Advantage program includes (at no additional cost!):
- CBT & DBT– All current and former patients have access to group.
Our ongoing weekly group educational sessions discuss how to deal with your depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues. Each patient receives a binder with information on ways to beat depression and anxiety that can be added to with the handouts from each the weekly sessions.
- Nutrition – Our registered dietary nutritionist discusses food for a better mood and healthy eating tips with our weekly group meetings.
- Bloodwork – Our Board Certified psychiatrists can order blood work to look for abnormalities that may be contributing to your symptoms.
- Sleep – exercise monitoring – Our patients are motivated, encouraged and advised on structured routines to get healthy! We provide complimentary smart watches to track fitness activity levels and sleep patterns of all our patients, so we can analyze the data and show our patients where they can improve.
- Yoga – Our monthly yoga group is provided to help you stay active, stay engaged and practice mindfulness.
- Life coaching – Our TMS treaters and our TMS coordinator work with each patient to set goals and provide motivation to give your mental health a boost!
- Maintenance Sessions Included – All TMS patients receive additional maintenance sessions at no extra cost to serve as boosters and are utilized as needed for patients once they finish the program ($1000 value)
- Never any additional charges!
There are never any additional charges for all the “extras” we provide. Simply put, we care deeply about each one of our patients and want to make this TMS journey the best it can be.
- Post Treatment Follow Up
We stay with you even after treatment
After you’ve completed a full course of TMS, we have a follow up protocol to monitor each patient and offer the opportunity to continue with the weekly group therapy and be a part of our Alumni Group, where you can connect with others who have undergone TMS and get additional support through friendship and connection.